Under Armour® Give Back
Thank you for considering Under Armour for your corporate giving request. As a Brand, our goal is to empower athletes everywhere and transform the communities we share. Our hunger to be better inspires us to do better. So, we proudly Give Back those who inspire us with their strength and humble us with their WILL.
Our UA Give Back program is founded on three cause areas that define the scope of our corporate giving efforts: UA Power in Pink, UA Freedom, and UA WIN. You may learn more about each on our Corporate Giving site.
We welcome all applications that align with our giving efforts, demonstrate significant impact and adhere to our Giving Guidelines outlined below.
At this time, we are working diligently to ensure that each of our UA Give Back commitments aligns seamlessly with our giving efforts and thus we are forced to be very selective in the application process. The following guidelines highlight the areas of giving that are currently outside of our scope and cannot be considered for sponsorship:
- Tax-Exempt Status. Under Armour will only consider one contribution request per year from organizations classified as IRS 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit, located in areas where the company has significant business interests.
- Individuals. Under Armour will not consider donation requests for personal assistance, scholarships, stipends, grants or other forms of individual support. Instead we commit our charitable giving resources to organizations that reflect our giving areas that have grown with our Brand.
- Organizations. Under Armour will not contribute to churches, religious causes, teams or organizations that actively oppose the company’s position on issues.
- Individual athlete or team sponsorships. It’s our job to find you. Our sports marketing team is actively engaged in the discovery of those athletes and teams that reflect our Brand Values and will be the best ambassadors of our Brand. Further, to ensure clear distinction among our charitable giving and marketing efforts, we do not provide product donations to individual athletes or sports teams.
- Organizations operating parallel to our current partnerships. We give directly to the non-profit groups that serve the causes and populations we are committed to support, like the Wounded Warrior Project as part of our UA Freedom initiative. We do not commit monetary resources to fundraising events for these organizations or any other efforts that mirror the commitments and partnerships we have already established.
- Compliance. We expect organizations receiving contributions to be in compliance with the requirements of the Equal Employment Opportunities Act, Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and other federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
If your request is for sports team sales, group sales (group or clubs of 15+ members) or corporate sales please visit uaallaccess.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the focus of your corporate giving program?
Our three cause areas; UA Power in Pink, UA Freedom and UA WIN
Is my organization eligible?
To be eligible you organization must be a classified as IRS 501©(3) tax-exempt non-profit.
When do you accept applications?
We accept applications regularly throughout the year and require a minimum of six weeks to review applications.
All applications must be submitted six weeks prior to your event to be considered.
Where can I apply?
We are pleased to provide eligible applicants with a paperless, streamlined and user-friendly online application. Please register on the site by entering your information to create a user “Log In.”
Please apply on our website to apply for a grant: http://www.uabiz.com/
I have forgotten my password. What should I do?
Click the “Forgot Password” link available on the account login page:
How do I access a saved application so that I can complete and submit it?
Log in to your account at https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_1772/?SA=AM
Can I spellcheck the narrative I include on my application?
Yes, please use the red checkmark icon (where available) to spell check your narrative.
Can I copy and paste into an application that I have started?
Yes. Limit your use of bullets and other formatting; copy and paste as needed.
How do I submit my application?
To submit your application, you will have to complete all of the required questions (denoted by a red asterisk *) on each step of the application in order to move on to the next step. Once you've answered all required questions, you will have a chance to review your application. When you are ready to send your application to Under Armour for consideration, click the "Submit" button.
How do I know my application was received?
After you submit the application, you will receive an email notification that the proposal was received. If you do not receive this email please be sure to check your SPAM filter. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list to ensure your receive all system communications.
How should I notify you if my contact information should change after I submit my online application?
Please log into your account at https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_1772/?SA=AM to update your information.